- Angela Leroux-Lindsey's review of The Pale King for Animal Farm. (6/11)
- George FM review of The Pale King. (29/6/11)
- Chris Osmond's review of The Pale King. (28/6/11)
- The Pale King’s Opening Lines Vs. Hadji Murad’s Opening Lines from Biblioklept. (29/6/11)
- Biblioklept's review of The Pale King. (30/6/11)
- Pico's review for Daily Kos, Literature for Kossacks: In the court of the Pale King. (1/7/11)
- Aaron Eisen's, The Taxonomy of Surplus, for The Cavalier Daily. (29/4/11) Besides an unfinished manuscript, the late David Foster Wallace left a manual for life and writing.
- Salman Rushdie recommends The Pale King. (30/6/11)
- 3 Quarks Daily's, Morgan Meis: David Foster Wallace's Final Book is Boring. (30/6/11) "David Foster Wallace's final book is boring. On that, everyone seems to agree. We understand, too, that Wallace intended it to be boring." No, no, no! I'm sure it wasn't just me that found it quite the opposite of boring?
|< Prev||Next >|